Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It all starts from here.....

This is the beginning of the end.... of my life as I know it...

I made the decision late last year to make the move from SA to Brisbane.. Since moving north I have spent many a weekend track side as crew trying to stuff food and drink into the head of one of my best mates Sean Bekkers...

I have had enough sitting on the side lines watching the wheels fly by.  So with a lot of help from Boz I have got myself aboard a  Tomac Automatic.. Which I LOVE!!!

Aboard my trusty steed I have been spending day in day out rolling around the pavement of Brisbane trying to get some time up and wear in my saddle ... and when Boz's timetable permits we go for a smash around Gap Creek to try and get some practice at this things called mountain biking..

So with only 4 days left till my first race (Boonah Marathon - The Lite version) I'm hoping the rain lets up so they don't cancel the race...

Wish me luck I think I'm gonna need it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment