Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Catch up

Well it has been a long time since I have been on here..
Life seems to keep me busy or that's the excuse I will use.

So what has happened in my world since my last confession.
Noosa 000 8hr Challenge with Boris, - not much to report on this one, it was a very unchallenging course and after 6 hours of riding fire roads we pulled the pin.. I race because I enjoy it and this was not one either of us were having any fun at.

Jet Black 24hr..

Racing 4 person Mixed with Richard Baughan, Scott MacDonald and Mikey Price.
Having never been to Mt Annan track we were all looking forward to a different track.
After spending the week leading up to the race in Darwin for work I flew in on the Friday night with me came a nasty chest infection.
We had a great race and after having dramas with Xena's gears I completed most of my laps on Henson (Single Speed= only one gear) and still clocked laps as quick as two of the boys.. It was a good fun track and I would have enjoyed it more if I wasnt relying on cough medicine and Ventolin to compete.
We ended up 3rd after a super close leap frog battle with 2nd.  Note to others if you are in 3rd passing 2nd  and they don't know that you are their competition...DON'T TELL THEM MIKEY!!
Anyway great race and great track.. will be back for this one..


So as mentioned in above post I raced with a chest infection.... STUPID.... so this resulted in 2 months off the bike... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment